Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor vs myself

Options
  • 09-11-2012 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭

Ok, after getting a final Notice from Hugh j ward.

seeking my payments of 455.40, Plus Interest after Judgment of 8% Court Rate

And full Legal Costs for Recovery of this debt...

After waiting on the Phone on Meteor Debt Control. i got onto a person called David,

I offered him to deal with them and pay it off.... he told me that Meteor have no more dealings with it any more that its gone to their Debt Company HughAward....

I told him under Irish Law i dont have to deal with the 3rd party and want to deal with meteor..

He told me its under their policy to only offer 3 months and if i want any thing longer i would have to look at dealing with Hugh J ward.

If i deal with them they will add on 8% on the Debt, is this not against the law for them to add on interest ?

After being on the phone 20 mins telling him what i did and the steps i took he at the end took the offer of paying back 37.95 a week for the next 12 weeks..

was so temp to fight this in court.

Advertisement