Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Managing favourites across multiple devices

Options
  • 09-11-2012 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for advice on saving and accessing favourites across multple devices.

I am working on:
    - Work laptop
    - Home PC
    - iPad

When I come across an interesting link, I would like to save it, but then be able to access it from any of these dvices. I am currently emailing links to a gmail address, but would prefer a more streamlined solution.

I am considering xmarks, but there seems to be a limitation (and clunky workaround) with regards to the iPad - I think.

Does anyone have any solutions for this?

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Does Xmarks not have a Dolphin Browser addon for the iPad like it does for Android. It's not free, it costs me $10 per year but I find it worth it. I also use Lastpass (who bought out Xmarks), it syncs passwords in the same fashion

• Registered Users Posts: 25,455 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Firefox has this facility. To set it up, click on Tools, Options and the Sync tab, then all you need to do is click on Tools and Synchronize Now. Not sure if it works on the iPad.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭one man clappin

Have a look at Delicious

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭coolmoose

Chrome?

Set up, sync, log in on various devices, changes are reflected on all. Available for ipad also.

Advertisement