Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Projects

• 09-11-2012 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,279 ✭✭✭✭

Whats everyone doing for their project. Il be doing Higher Level, I will be fine in the written exam and should be fine with the project, only place i could fall down is the practical. Need some ideas for a project, suggestions ???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Hey there, I'm making a chess board game with a circular stand which will be interesting to make.

I don't know why you are starting now? you should of started right from September, what made you leave it a little bit late?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,279 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    Hey there, I'm making a chess board game with a circular stand which will be interesting to make.

I don't know why you are starting now? you should of started right from September, what made you leave it a little bit late?

You cant start whenever you want. our school does it a certain way. theory all through 5th year, then scale drawings at start of 6th and then projects, from like next week we do nothing but project work. only 9 in the class so plenty of time for our teacher to help us all out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

You cant start whenever you want. our school does it a certain way. theory all through 5th year, then scale drawings at start of 6th and then projects, from like next week we do nothing but project work. only 9 in the class so plenty of time for our teacher to help us all out
    Ah thats fair enough then.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,279 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    Ah thats fair enough then.

just trying to figure out what to do

Advertisement