Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennets Vital 2013

Options
  • 09-11-2012 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Here are acts that I will think will headline
    Green Day
    30 Seconds to Mars or QOTSA
    The Answer
    Local Natives
    Local Act

Not a fan of 30STM but both bands are playing at Rock Am Ring in June and last year TBK's played with FF's who were both @ R + L's

Blur also rumored for R + L's and its been ten years since they have been @ Belfast
    The Prodigy or The Vaccines
    TTCC
    Other band
    Local act

If Blur don't play I think it will be Snow Patrol as they have said they have wanted to played @ Ward Park in 2013 and I think that's were Vital will be next year due to the noise complaints from this year

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

eldest200 wrote: »
    Here are acts that I will think will headline
    Green Day
    30 Seconds to Mars or QOTSA
    The Answer
    Local Natives
    Local Act

Not a fan of 30STM but both bands are playing at Rock Am Ring in June and last year TBK's played with FF's who were both @ R + L's

Blur also rumored for R + L's and its been ten years since they have been @ Belfast
    The Prodigy or The Vaccines
    TTCC
    Other band
    Local act

If Blur don't play I think it will be Snow Patrol as they have said they have wanted to played @ Ward Park in 2013 and I think that's were Vital will be next year due to the noise complaints from this year

I wouldnt be surprised if Prodigy play they will headline their own show

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭eldest200

I wouldnt be surprised if Prodigy play they will headline their own show

Its a possibility though I wouldn't go as I'm not a big fan, would love Blur to play

Advertisement