Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I pad and Apple TV

• 09-11-2012 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

After gettin an iPad and was just wondering if any of you know if its possible to watch sky sports or any of the sky app channels on my television through the Apple TV box? I know it can't be done through a hdmi cable but I'm hearing different stories about the Apple TV box.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Stainless_Steel

I believe sky have blocked the airplay streaming feature for their apps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭massy086

cnk38 wrote: »
    After gettin an iPad and was just wondering if any of you know if its possible to watch sky sports or any of the sky app channels on my television through the Apple TV box? I know it can't be done through a hdmi cable but I'm hearing different stories about the Apple TV box.

what model apple tv is it???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

I have appple TV2 with jailbreak.

Massy086, is it possible? I didnt think it was...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

i have an ATV3 and the sky app that shows channels does not show on my tv, you get audio but video is blocked. its sky thats the problem over it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

same carry on from last year. Sound no picture,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 cnk38

Don't have the Apple TV box. Just the I pad.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 cnk38

Same story with the hdmi cable too. Sound but no picture. Thanks anyway.

Advertisement