Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iTunes needs a kick up the hole

• 09-11-2012 10:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭

Basically my Itunes doesnt show my album artwork in cover flow or by ablum view, artists view etc. Now every song is organized and has been setup with artwork but it doesnt show unless you click the song,album or artist and look on the bottom left in the viewer window.

Anyone every seen or heard about this?? Im moving to a different laptop and its on that laptop aswell so its something contained in the itunes folder. The last few songs added are fine and dont show this issues.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Never mind got it. Deleted everything in the artwork folder. Itunes fixed itself including songs that i had to add the artwork manually :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

New iTunes coming out very soon. Next Wednesday probably so that update might sort your problems so leave it till then and hopefully whatever's causing your problem will be sorted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

I have used iTunes for donkey's years and never had a day's trouble. Brilliant software.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Piliger wrote: »
    I have used iTunes for donkey's years and never had a day's trouble. Brilliant software.
    Really? I find it quite cumbersome. Doesn't run smoothly at all. Tends to freeze when assimilating files into its library, uses a lot of resources. I have plenty of RAM and an SSD, so in fairness, this isn't on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

I do sympathise ... but I have been using it on at least three iMacs over about 10 years .... and two MBPs .... and one Windows machine. I can hand on heart say I never had a problem. I have about 20Gb music, 1,000 podcasts from about 10 sources ...... and have been syncing with iPhones since the first model.

• Advertisement
Advertisement