Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Bikes - Reward

Options
  • 09-11-2012 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Hi, these two bikes were taken this week from a friends home in Kilkenny, the mtb is a Ghost asx 5100 in very good condition, these are rare enough to see and the BMX is a wethepeople volta with Odyssey forks, top-load stem, gyro and is in as new condition. If anyone can help in returning either bike there is a substantial reward, email info@bikestore.ie for details.
    If ye could have a quick look at the pics and keep an eye out it would be great

Cheers for looking

Robbie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Might be worth looking at the local car boot, that's where my brother in law got his bike back from.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

dooferoaks wrote: »
    Might be worth looking at the local car boot, that's where my brother in law got his bike back from.

Or opposite Walshs garage.....

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

nice bikes... sorry you got done

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Gypsy Roman

Scum,some dirt bag tried to rob the front bumper off my car during the night and got interupted by my dogs and left it hanging off,seen same car as mine in town driving around without a bumper so either he was robbed instead or he was trying to rob mine to replace his own. Also bag of Antrocite stolen from my shed,like who is sad enough to rob a bag of poxy coal,thought leaving Dublin the crime rate down here be lower but having never been victim of crime what so ever in all my life in Dub been a victim or attempted victim now twice in few months im here,still great county haha. Ill defo keep an eye out for these bikes,im sure they have personal value as well as financial. As was said above the car boot sale in Killkenny would be a good place to have a glance around be a decent spot I reckon for off loading goods like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Sweenox

Cheers for all the suggestions, still no sign of his bikes and we have tried everywhere! There is a chance they could have just been dumped or already sold off, sucks big time, the amount of high end bikes getting robbed these days is crazy, these were secured in an alarmed garage and still got taken. Not a nice thing to happen anyone, I reckon it will only get worse now coming up to Christmas too. Thanks again for keeping an eye out, never know they could turn up

Advertisement