Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BAIKAL 43M sale/swap

• 09-11-2012 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi lads i have a baikal 43M that i dont use so i'm looking to get rid of it, i'd prefer a swap for something, preferably an air rifle but am open to anything, i have 4 shotguns and i don't really use this as i am an o/u person so thats the reason for sale. the gun is in good condition for its age. i'm located in westmeath.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭marknjb

how much for cash

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭goss101

goss101 wrote: »
    Hi lads i have a baikal 43M that i dont use so i'm looking to get rid of it, i'd prefer a swap for something, preferably an air rifle but am open to anything, i have 4 shotguns and i don't really use this as i am an o/u person so thats the reason for sale. the gun is in good condition for its age. i'm located in westmeath.
    just to say the gun is 12 guage, 28" barrell with twin triggers.
    as for the price i'm not really sure what its worth, i have seen two others for sale, one at 200 sterling and another for 400 sterling - probably in mint condition. so i'm looking for around the 200 euro mark.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement