Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Black Ops 2 cancellations in Tallaght

• 10-11-2012 12:28am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Sorry for this somewhat selfish thread.
    Cannot find any "cancellation" threads through search.

Can't get Hardened Edition in Tallaght at this late stage(my fault - hands up).

So if anyone who paid a deposit in Tallaght (and not buying the game)(Gamestop, HMV, xtravision or Smyths)), I would be more than happy to pay your deposit, in exchange for the receipt for BLOPS2.

Euro for Euro, not interested in moneymakers.

Mods, feel free to delete if appropriate.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 280 ✭✭Yousef

In all fairness, if you didn't bother to pre-order the Hardened Edition yourself then you should be willing to take a hit in the pocket. If such a person was to exist whereby they're not buying the game having went through the trouble of pre-ordering, what exactly is in it for them when they can just go on ebay or whatever and perhaps get additional money when the limited editions run dry?

It's not my intention to come across as an ass so apologies if it seems that way but beggars can't be choosers and all that, right?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Yousef wrote: »
    In all fairness, if you didn't bother to pre-order the Hardened Edition yourself then you should be willing to take a hit in the pocket. If such a person was to exist whereby they're not buying the game having went through the trouble of pre-ordering, what exactly is in it for them when they can just go on ebay or whatever and perhaps get additional money when the limited editions run dry?

It's not my intention to come across as an ass so apologies if it seems that way but beggars can't be choosers and all that, right?

True.
    Anyway, just found out that some non pre-booked Hardened Editions can be got at the midnight launch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

I pre-ordered a hardened edition in gamestop swords yesterday. I tried the xtravision first but were out and said was turn up at 12 monday or early tuesday morning and I might get one. Rocked over to gamestop and chance my arm and the manager said they got some that very day and took my booking.

Ring up a a local gamestop and see if they got more in.

Edit:
    This was on xbox but I think he said there was some ps3 versions but they got less than the 360.

Advertisement