Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goodbye Moderator Malice.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

That's a shame, hope all's well in Malice land and sure we'll be seein him in here soon.

As for the vacant mod position, i wish to apply and avail of the coke, hookers & jaeger that comes with the post :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭johnROSS

I'm sure they'll name a town after him or something...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That's a shame, he's been a mod of RnM for most of the time I've been a member, and was a good guy, very fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

It's an awful shame to see him step down. I hope everything's all for him.

Best of luck with everything Malice, hope to see you back posting sooner rather than later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Shame to see him go, I always thought he was a very fair mod. Pity we never got to meet up for that jam.

Hopefully we'll see him around these parts again and he won't go the way of Karl.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭steveone

johnROSS wrote: »

hah:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

That's a shame, I always had a very high opinion of him as both a mod and a contributor to this forum, he was one of the good ones! He was a fine example for a mod too, I hope all's well with him as he seems to be a top chap from what interaction I have had with him. Maybe we'll see him posting here sooner rather than later, and I wish him the best for the future. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Damn it, looks like I have to pop my head in here to say a few words too. First off, as I wrote in that other thread, it's the users that make a forum. The moderators are just there to make sure the place doesn't start to resemble the comments section of your average YouTube video.

So, thanks also to you folks who make things easier on the moderators by not trolling, spamming or getting personal in arguments with each other.
    viadah wrote: »
    who's going to tip the scales for the Birthday Massacre's 'Hide and Seek' for rock album of the year for me in the end-of-year polls?
    Just make sure to PM me around voting time and I'll make sure it gets my vote :).
    scudzilla wrote: »
    As for the vacant mod position, i wish to apply and avail of the coke, hookers & jaeger that comes with the post :pac::pac:
    I think there's a rule somewhere about users that apply directly for a mod position automatically being disqualified ;).
    johnROSS wrote: »
    I see what you did there...
    Shame to see him go, I always thought he was a very fair mod. Pity we never got to meet up for that jam.

Hopefully we'll see him around these parts again and he won't go the way of Karl.
    Those rehearsal rooms in Cork were great, pity there's nothing like them in Galway. Plenty of parking space, wide doors, decent drum kits. All things that places in Galway lack :(.
    I'll still be active as a user, Boards is too useful a resource to drop it altogether. I just reached a point where a few things made me realise sacrificing my free time wasn't worth it any more.
    Nailz wrote: »
    That's a shame, I always had a very high opinion of him as both a mod and a contributor to this forum, he was one of the good ones! He was a fine example for a mod too, I hope all's well with him as he seems to be a top chap from what interaction I have had with him. Maybe we'll see him posting here sooner rather than later, and I wish him the best for the future. :)
    Thanks Nailz, I feel bad now because I always thought you were a bollix.
    That's a joke by the way. I couldn't say something bad about someon who likes Mike Patton's music that much.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Thanks for everything Malice, hope to see you around as a regular poster at some point

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 17,585 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Oh, I don't know why he's leaving,
    Or where he's gonna go,
    I guess he's got his reasons,
    But I just don't want to know,
    'Cos for twenty-four years
    I've been living next door to Malice.
    Twenty-four years just waiting for a chance,
    To tell him how I feel, and maybe get a second glance,
    Now I gotta get used to not living next door to Malice...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Really disappointed to see him go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Cya Malice!

Oh and btw the new rehearsal studios in the Ballybane ind. estate are really good :p

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

You had better start posting in here again Malice, otherwise I will be rounding up a mini bus full of R&M regulars to find ya. :pac:

More reason to have a Galway Rock and Metal beers :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

No excuses :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

the new rehearsal studios in the Ballybane ind. estate are really good :p
    I think I've been there. Is that the one where you take the left coming into the industrial estate where HP is? If it is then I have to say I wasn't impressed. The doors were really narrow so I nearly took the skin off my knuckles bringing my bass cab in and out. Also the carpet outside the room I was in somehow managed to get caught under the door so I had to shoulder-charge the door to get out again. That'd be a lot of fun if there was a fire.

There is plenty of parking however so it beats The Forge on that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭TheStickyBandit

Shame to see you go Malice, I always had good time for you!

Advertisement