Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many Children?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Im completely outnumbered but i dont mind haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

I am one of three kids. And I would love to have a similar family now.

But after one... I don't think we could afford two never mind more.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Janey_Mac

seamus wrote: »

I think siblings are essential for a person.

They're clearly not. Lots of happy, well-adjusted only children on the planet.

I think it's wonderful that you and your siblings have such a lovely close relationship, but that's not a universal thing, and siblings who aren't close aren't a sign of a family that's dysfunctional.

I have one brother, we never really got on as kids though we had our moments and I have many good memories of playing with him as well as ones of the two of us tearing strips off each other! Now as adults we don't fight or anything but we're totally different people with different interests, different attitudes, different friends. I would never seek out the company of someone just like my brother who wasn't related to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

Me 2nd of 4 and him oldest of 3.
    I love having my siblings and yea there was fussing and fighting and not enough of somethings growing up but I wouldn't be without them.
    However, my little crittur is so perfect that if I never had another child it wouldn't be the end of the world. If money was no worry I'd go for 3-4 but it is and I want to go back to work and some point and I dont think I could manage 3-4 kids and a job. My mum did but I couldn't !

Advertisement