Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50 Shades Trilogy

Options
  • 10-11-2012 8:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

Eason's have them at €29.30, looking for anywhere I can get them cheaper.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Eason's have them at €29.30, looking for anywhere I can get them cheaper.

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Fifty-Shades-Trilogy-James/9780345804044

Try Book Depository? Trilogy set at €22.53 including free worldwide postage.

DC

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Aurellia

The Works book shop in Killarney Outlet Centre have them for €15.49 in the Cardboard Box ! Bargain! and i think the 3 for 2 offer extends to them so if you've friends/ SIL's who want an alternative Xmas pressie from you ......... !! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Thanks everyone, it's a present for a friend so I popped into Easons and got them on the 3 for 2 offer :)

I would have preferred them in the box but sure :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Why would you do that to your friend? What has your friend ever done to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Hahahaha... The said friend would like to read the trilogy but is too shy to buy it!

Ah sure it's part of her birthday presents. Worse case scenario, she'd sell it on adverts :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement