Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 11 Match Day Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

You'll prob find Suarez will get some bonus points now . Didn't have any shots off target all game .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

49 so far with whatever the bps will be, not so bad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Jax Teller wrote: »
    You'll prob are Suarez get some bonus points now . Didn't have any shot off target all game .

With Suarez, I never expect bonus. Happy enough with the 6 and him avoiding a booking.

For a player who is doing very well, and the only striker above 9 million guaranteed to start every week he's fit and not be rotated, he's a decent differential.

52 points with bonus to come. Fellaini at least should get 3. Don't know about any others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

The Suarez goal has definitely cost me a lot, Liverpool didn't deserve anything from that game...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ace0x9

49 points pre-bonus. Expecting BPs from Begovic, Mata and Fellaini. And whatever (RVP gets) x 2

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

46 this week . got rid of berbatov for ba :mad: Would have been a great week if i left him in .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

54 all out. Should get 3 bonus for Felliani, Aguero and Nolan. Alot of discussion on other forums that, for some reason, RVP may get the 2 bonus. Huth an outside chance of 1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I've gone from 9,000 to 150,000 in the space of four gameweeks. A combination of bad decisions, needless points hits, poor captain choices and sticking with out of form players for too long has cost me badly. At least i know what i've done wrong though...onwards and upwards from here! :)

FutureGuy wrote: »
    54 all out. Should get 3 bonus for Felliani, Aguero and Nolan. Alot of discussion on other forums that, for some reason, RVP may get the 2 bonus. Huth an outside chance of 1.

I can't see RVP getting bonus. Surely Hernandez will get 3, Weimann 2 and the 1 point is a lottery.

RVP had a quiet game and I thought the two times he hit the crossbar count as shots off target?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,759 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

58 pre bonus. Begovic, Huth, Nolan, Mata, RVP x2 and Berba were my main providers. My Hazard -> Mata transfer worked out nicely. Michu -> Fellaini done for next week and have a 2nd free transfer also.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

58 before bonus points aswell, doing nicely in the boards.ie league from last up 13 places in about 2 weeks after being massively behind. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

46 pre bonus. Sick of Suarez, he's in my main rival's team.

Highest only 82 pts this week :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

my BPs predictions are....

Arsenal vs Fulham: Giroud 3 Berbatov 2 Ruiz 1

Reading vs Norwich: Bassong 3 Morrison 2 Gorkss 1

Southampton vs Swansea: Schneiderlin 3 Lallana 2 Lambert 1

Stoke vs QPR: Crouch 3 Huth 2 Adam 1

Wigan vs WBA: Morrison 3 Brunt 2 Long 1

Everton vs Sunderland: Fellaini 3 Jelavic 2 Baines 1

Aston Villa vs Manchester United: Hernández 3 Weimann 2 RVP 1

Manchester City vs Tottenham: Silva 3 Yaya 2 Dzeko 1

Newcastle United vs West Ham: Jussi 3 Nolan 2 Reid 1

Chelsea vs Liverpool: Enrique 3 Hazard 2 Johnson 1

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

11 bonus. 67. Yay!

10 bonus points ... 68 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

There only his predictions lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

3 bp's for Shawcross-get in there!! A tidy 55 points despite only 3 points between Ba & Defoe.

Jax Teller wrote: »
    There only his predictions lads

No they are up on premierleague.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Baines with 2 bonus points, wicked!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Bonus Points killed me especially with Nolan and Suarez scoring today,red arrows all round,total of 47 for the week

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Baines gets 2 bp just after i slate him in the transfers thread :D :pac: Well in! Upto 48 for the week, nothing spectacular but could be worse i guess!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

56 for me, happy enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,061 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

A poor 43 and Raging i could be 14 points better off with Begovic and Nolan on the bench :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

well those bp's were weird! none for vp lambert or mata. 3 for shawcross and 2 for baines! bumps me up to a nicer looking 50 for the week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

69 here, 3 points for my back 3 and had Caulker and McCartney on the bench, Fellaini as captain done all the damage.

6 bonus points brings me up to 58.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

14 bonus points brings me to 65

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭omniscient_toad

44 and not a single snivelling bonus point, not a one. I think this is actually a record for me, I've attained the towering heights of a mid-twenties score previously and STILL managed some miserable excuse of a bonus point(s). Sod you and your non-existent mother Fantasy Football bonus algorithm.

Advertisement