Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 11 Match Day Thread

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Got a very nice 64 points which takes me up inside the top 1700 of the world. I think that's the highest I've ever been.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Was 19,000th last night. A combination of bad BPs and leaving Nolan on my bench leaves me way back in 33,000th place. Not great.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,759 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

66 points following bonus, and up into the top 7,500 overall. Tipping along nicely at the moment.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

67 points this GW, happy with that.

Nice to see the green arrows again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Got a very nice 64 points which takes me up inside the top 1700 of the world. I think that's the highest I've ever been.

You've jumped me then! Despite scoring a respectable 52 I've dropped back to 2,700th. Not having Fellaini or Berbs killed me but Aguero and Suarez both getting 3 BP's hasn't helped...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

was 15th worldwide after Saturday thanks to Fellaini and Berba mainly. i was a little excited going into Sunday.

Ba, Taylor, Ivan, Hazard and Bale's incompetence yesterday put me back down to 40th.

a very respectable 60 for the week keeps we ticking along more than nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

38pts. All red arrows this week, opposite to last week when i had all green arrows.

Begovic, Mata and RVP (c) my high points scorers. Baines got me 4, 2 of which were bonus point. He is some man for the bonus points when you would not expect them from him, he has got 13 bonus points so far this season.

Advertisement