Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storing music on android without using sd card

Options
  • 10-11-2012 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hello to all at the forum.

I am assessing whether or not to buy the Motorolla Razr or the Google Nexus 4. I prefer the specs on the Nexus but the Nexus does not have an sd card slot while the Razr does. I listen to a lot of music so I require extensive memory (>16GB). Are there alternatives to internal memory and sd cards for accessing vast amounts of data on android phones?

Thank ye for the assistance in advance.

Johnny.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Cloud storage maybe?

As long as you have a good dataplan like 3 or unlimited something like dropbox would work a treat.

Google are bringing in some music thing soon where you can upload 20,000 tunes to the cloud and stream to whatever device, but wether its in Ireland I don't know

Advertisement