Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Mic nights Waterford

Options
  • 10-11-2012 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if there are any open mic nights/singer songwriter type nights in Waterford city at all?

I would be more blues/folk inclined but anything would be good.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭er1983

Jelly 292 wrote: »
    Hi,

I was wondering if there are any open mic nights/singer songwriter type nights in Waterford city at all?

I would be more blues/folk inclined but anything would be good.

Thanks

I think Phil grimes upstairs

Sunday nights in Murphys I think do something, not sure if it is still going.

Also check out the smoking room in the Forum on saturday nights, they do a kind of open mic thing too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

er1983 wrote: »
    I think Phil grimes upstairs
    Sunday nights in Murphys I think do something, not sure if it is still going.

Also check out the smoking room in the Forum on saturday nights, they do a kind of open mic thing too.

Sound, thanks a million, Ill check these two out!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 gmanprofit

OPEN MIC 15
    21-03-2016

Monday, March 21st at 7pm
    Central Arts
    Central Hall, 123a Parade Quay, Waterford, Ireland

The acclaimed Central Arts Open Mic is here and were on number 15! We are are excited to see a variety of different creativity since we began running the open mics and we are delighted to see how successful they have become. And Never forget to be new and edgy with whatever you want to do once your on that stage!

Central Arts is taking submissions for acts: regulars and newbies, seasoned pros and first-timers. If you’ve been hiding your light, maybe it’s time for your star to shine. Are you an actor, magician, singer, musician, dancer, poet, comedian, writer, artist or rapper? Is it time the world witnessed your own unique talent in all its yuletide glory? So whatever your creative poison, it’s time for you to sign up, and you can by emailing Central Arts with your details at central arts Waterford Facebook page

Entry on the night is just two euros for audience and performers. This is a BYOB event and free tea & coffee are provided. Show starts 8pm sharp!

Advertisement