Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ordering macau ppv

• 10-11-2012 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

hi all,
    has anyone else tried to order the macau ppv? just after trying & it's rejecting irish phone numbers while giving examples of valid numbers being uk numbers. anyone else had this trouble?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Hide the Rum

Thought this would be live on espn, why are we being charged for a Fuel tv card at 2 o'clock in the day?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

annoying but is only €6.99 so not all that bad compared to say a wwe ppv

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Hide the Rum

Screw it, I'm only looking forward to Danzig/Gomi and Kim/Thiago. I'll wait until midnight.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

This just started on FB. First fight coming up.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Was wondering what local time this was starting at.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

John Linekar is quite good to watch but jesus 2 and a half fights in and a very tame offering. Crowd looks very good to be fair. New ring girl Jessica C the highlight so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Last fight wasn't bad :)

Too many ****ing adds though :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,823 ✭✭✭lertsnim

It's on ESPN tonight at midnight. They are hopeless

Superb performance from Silva there. Wow. Great finish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

****ing Beautiful :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

Jesus Christ what
    a knockout. Wasn't expecting that at all :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

HOLY FCUK!!!!

Well holy shít that was sensational. Makes it better that I had money on it and in the league :D

Jesus Christ :eek:

That you might do well to spoiler your posts. Not everybody is watching live :mad:

lertsnim wrote: »
    That you might do well to spoiler your posts. Not everybody is watching live :mad:

Event is live, not sure what the issue is. Why would you read this thread if you were waiting to watch it tomorrow :confused:

This is a thread about ordering it. No warning anywhere of spoilers within the thread. At least I now know what to expect in what I assume is the main event. Sound

Event is live, not sure what the issue is. Why would you read this thread if you were waiting to watch it tomorrow :confused:

Just edit your post to a spoiler so others don't see it. It's a fair and simple thing to ask

Cry babies is your reason for editing your post? Says a lot about you.

lertsnim wrote: »
    Cry babies is your reason for editing your post? Says a lot about you.

It's actually saying something about you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭califano

Rich got franked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

I picked 7 of 9 correct on the card,
    no surprise that Franklin vs Le was one of my wrong calls, Danzig vs Gomi was the other.

I think that ends Franklin's career in a way. He was in with an outside chance of making a final title run but that derails him completely and I don't think he can put together enough of a run now in such a crowded division. Not sure if he'll retire or stick around for some big money fights but either way he's a class act.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,672 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

My jaw is still on the floor from that KO. Really was not expecting that

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,430 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

That Thiago Silva sends a chill down my spine whenever he's on screen. If the Devil exists, he wishes he looked as scary as Thiago Silva!

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    That Thiago Silva sends a chill down my spine whenever he's on screen. If the Devil exists, he wishes he looked as scary as Thiago Silva!

If he was in a movie, he would be the evil terrorist who pulls the trigger for the bomb that destroys the orphanage

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,430 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

If he was in a movie, he would be the evil terrorist who pulls the trigger for the bomb that destroys the orphanage

If he was in a movie, he would be the evil terrorist who eats the orphans with some fava beans & a nice chianti.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭pauldoo

that has to be one of the most burtal KOs in UFC history, pretty nasty the way his head snapped around. Think that could be the end of the road, he should have taken Chung Li, i dont think hes that great

Hardly a surprise. Franklin has pretty much gone win/loss/win/loss since Anderson Silva.

He's just not that good.

Plus surely Cung Le is sorely underrated. The beatdown he gave Frank Shamrock in SF was the stuff of legends.

Let's not forget the beating he gave Wandi in round 1. Kind of pissed he got caught in round 2 cause he's definitely reined in his kicking game in his last two fights.

TherapyBoy wrote: »

He looks mean but's he's got his ass handed to him by anyone half decent.

That throat slitting thing he has going on is fairly pathetic too.

jayteecork wrote: »
    He looks mean but's he's got his ass handed to him by anyone half decent.

That throat slitting thing he has going on is fairly pathetic too.

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement