Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engravers

Options
  • 10-11-2012 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Does anyone know of any good engravers for a wood stock or metal slide in the Dublin area? I know jewellers can do it but giving them part of a gun is illegal I believe because they have in their possession part of a firearm. (from what I have heard anyway)

Any help greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

I'd be interested to know if there is anyone in ireland doing gun engraving , i need to have a screw head done, but i doubt it as the market here would be tiny.
    Try here maybe ? She seems really skilled.

http://www.gunengraving.co.uk/About_Me.html

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Steve012

Market here would be tiny id say too, but silver engravers might do it, going to uk (for a stock or slide engraving) you might need import,then export papers :(

She looks wicked !! btw

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Steve012 wrote: »
    Hey all,

Does anyone know of any good engravers for a wood stock or metal slide in the Dublin area? I know jewellers can do it but giving them part of a gun is illegal I believe because they have in their possession part of a firearm. (from what I have heard anyway)

Any help greatly appreciated!

Contact a jewellers and explain the situation and see if an appointment can be made where you can be there when they do the work.

Cheers Garv!

• Advertisement
Advertisement