Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a room for bon jovi???

Options
  • 10-11-2012 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

hi all,
    looking for a room(maybe 2)for june 15 next year in the slane area to throw my head after the bon jovi concert.the town seems booked up already....!!,any advice/offers out there????:rolleyes:want something near the venue if possible.thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

daludo wrote: »
    hi all,
    looking for a room(maybe 2)for june 15 next year in the slane area to throw my head after the bon jovi concert.the town seems booked up already....!!,any advice/offers out there????:rolleyes:want something near the venue if possible.thanks

Try Navan, only a short taxi ride away (7 miles)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭The Davestator

daludo wrote: »
    hi all,

or Drogheda - fairly near too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Am I the only one who thought Bon Jovi was looking for a room?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Am I the only one who thought Bon Jovi was looking for a room?

He was looking for one with a bed of roses.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Duleek/Donore..... You will find plenty. But short taxi ride,

• Advertisement
Advertisement