Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal v Fulham

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

What a beauty! Never a pen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Brilliant game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Did the fans boo or cheer at the end?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Good god the past week has been horrendous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,450 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Harsh penalty in fairness.
    Poor draw.
    The table never lies. We are where we are. I honestly don't believe we will be Top 4 this season. Not good enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Shít peno tbh.

And a shít performance from us. Something needs to be done asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

Rubbish pen, would have been nice to nick it. Ramsey was the sub ever.

• Site Banned Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Ares

Arselol do it again. Best British comedy since Fawlty Towers are these lot.

Asset stripping is destroying this club slowly but surely. If it continues on like this Arsenal will be eroded into nothingness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Frisbee wrote: »
    Shít peno tbh.

That's harsh .

It was right in the corner. Take nothing away from the save.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Can't believe they let Arteta tack it in the first place. He was having an absolute mare even before that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Shít peno tbh.

Peno wasn't that bad in fairness, could have been closer to the corner but it was a great save. Agreed on the performance though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Terrible performance from all bar a few , Giroud and Kos did well again , Cazorla was anonymous again today, Definitly not a penalty but i think it evened out sidwell not going earlier on, Why Giroud didn't take it i'll never know i knew arteta was going to miss it his head didn't look in the game at all since he gave away the penalty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭markie29

Ares wrote: »
    Arselol do it again. Best British comedy since Fawlty Towers are these lot.

Asset stripping is destroying this club slowly but surely. If it continues on like this Arsenal will be eroded into nothingness.

what age are you?? Arselol??

Crazy game of football but Arsenal were so open at times Fulham could have scored a few more.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

Harsh penalty in fairness.
    Poor draw.
    The table never lies. We are where we are. I honestly don't believe we will be Top 4 this season. Not good enough.

Absolutely right. Your prediction about Giroud scoring was correct. I knew Fulham would be tough. Arsenal getting poorer each new season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Leiva wrote: »

That's harsh .

It was very saveable imo.
    Wasn't right in the corner and didn't have enough pace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Leiva wrote: »
    That's harsh .

Peno wasn't that bad in fairness, could have been closer to the corner but it was a great save. Agreed on the performance though.

It was a good 18" - two foot inside the post. Decent save but Arteta should be doing a lot better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,450 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

It was a good 18" - two foot inside the post. Decent save but Arteta should be doing a lot better.

No power in it. We were always told " low and hard like a terrier's mickey".

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Really poor defending from Hangeland for the third goal. Runs out and then stops still as the ball hits the post. He was really dozy all game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

EPL Stat Man ‏@EPLStatman
    Bryan Ruiz won all 4 of his tackles against Arsenal completed 93% of his 54 passes created 2 chances and got an assist - impressive

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Blatter wrote: »
    EPL Stat Man ‏@EPLStatman
    Bryan Ruiz won all 4 of his tackles against Arsenal completed 93% of his 54 passes created 2 chances and got an assist - impressive
    Thought he was excellent apart from his brainfart at the end.
    Been solid for me in fantasy football of late.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

very disappointing although Arsenal always looked like they could win it but in the end they couldnt finish it out. Giroud should definately been taking the penalty, especially as he was on a hat trick

Advertisement