Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Hub Issue

Options
  • 10-11-2012 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

We've recently joined Eircom. I've been trying to connect to the sports hub but it tells me to join eircom broadband.
    Then I ran the Intelli application and it's telling me I'm using Mozilla 5.0 and to get a new browser. I'm not running Mozilla 5, I'm running Safari 6.0. I tried Firefox and that didn't work and Internet Explorer hasn't been supported on Mac since 2005.

My OS is 10.8.

Mars Bar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

are you using their modem or did you move over from another provider?
    if you came form another provider you might need to change the wan/internet username and password on the modem

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Yeah we moved from Vodafone so we have 5060250256_8f96567c59.jpg <- that router!

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

i think the modem interface for that is http://192.168.1.1
    the log on user/pass could be advanced in both boxs

you need to go to the advanced setup and wan section, there should be a connection there you can edit. all the settings are the same you just need to check the ppp username and password.
    if the username is still in as vodafone you need to change it to eircom@eircom.net and the password to broadband1

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I've done that and it's still telling me to sign up. :(

Thanks for the replies Baneblade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Hi,

We've recently joined Eircom. I've been trying to connect to the sports hub but it tells me to join eircom broadband.
    Then I ran the Intelli application and it's telling me I'm using Mozilla 5.0 and to get a new browser. I'm not running Mozilla 5, I'm running Safari 6.0. I tried Firefox and that didn't work and Internet Explorer hasn't been supported on Mac since 2005.

My OS is 10.8.

Mars Bar

Hi Mars Bar
    can you PM me your account details??? I can have this checked for you.
    Tony

• Advertisement
Advertisement