Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 broadband limit

• 10-11-2012 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

546.13 for 5 days.... F O2. Any come back here, apparently used 38gb in 5 days....???

Absolutely raging at these con artists, legalised crooks...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Xcellor

sniperfox wrote: »
    546.13 for 5 days.... F O2. Any come back here, apparently used 38gb in 5 days....???

Absolutely raging at these con artists, legalised crooks...

Why are they con artists? You know what your cap is, you can monitor it. If you exceed this you get charged... It's a ridiculous amount of money but if you used it you used it.

Phone up and say you can't pay. Come to an arrangement.

In future use prepay if you are unable to keep track of your usage. This way at least you won't end up in this situation again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sniperfox

Yes cap been the word which I interpret as limit, this was the case with me previous 3 account which I held for 5 years without issue - only reason that I changed was it was that I wanted a wireless modem - o2 hotshot. I explained to the lovely shop assistant that I was weary that 15gb was sufficient to meet my needs & was told in the shop that if 15gb wasn't enough that I'd have to buy another sim which would give me 30 gb... No mention that I could actually that amount, excuse my stupidity but just didn't cross my mind that a customer could get screwed so royally....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

You got a booklet in the box, you should have read it.

Advertisement