Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

velux roof windows

• 10-11-2012 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

hi guys,
    anyone know where to get velux roof windows at a good price around limerick??:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 439 ✭✭North West

Hi
    Any builders merchants carry a full rang. The biggest discount you are going to get is 17 1/2% to 20%+ vat. Dont forget you will also need a velux flashing for the window as well.
    NW

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Yep,any good builders providers will have the full range in stock or available.

Give Chadwicks a try,if they have a branch in Limerick.

And as allready stated above,dont forget the Velux flashing and draught exclusion/insulation kit aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭kevinkmb36

tks guys, but was hoping somone would know where i could get a good deal on them...well im only looking for one but as money is tight, was just putting it out there..oh and the one i have is a one i got on a job i worked on a few years ago, incase ye wondered how i had one already.:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

kevinkmb36 wrote: »
    tks guys, but was hoping somone would know where i could get a good deal on them...well im only looking for one but as money is tight, was just putting it out there..oh and the one i have is a one i got on a job i worked on a few years ago, incase ye wondered how i had one already.:D

As allready said..... builders providers and ask for trade price or best cash price.;)

cheers paddy..will give that try..:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 CMARTY10

kevinkmb36 wrote: »
    cheers paddy..will give that try..:D

What size you after? Uncle of mine has two here in Dublin would do a good deal if you travelled to collect them from him! Pm me if you like.

only after one marty, tks...cost too much on fuel to go to dublin for one...tks

Advertisement