Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The icecream van

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭james142

theres an ice-cream man where I live and the @sshole rips my poor 10 year old sister off.

We now have to count out he exact change to give to her,give her a note and ya won't see anything back :mad:

Are ya sure your sister isnt just keeping the change for herself? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Joke Northsiders used to say ...

"Why does Southsiders have double-glazing ?"
    "So their kids can't hear the ice cream van !"

• Site Banned Posts: 3 whoopsee slurpin poodles

Who can lure your kids with a popsicle a whole lot easier than most strangers..

the candy man can

the candy man can.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

[PHP][/PHP]
    humberklog wrote: »
    Money laundering.

How does that work?All the gangs in Limerick seem to have ice cream vans and they guard routes with violence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Who can lure your kids with a popsicle a whole lot easier than most strangers..
    the candy man can
    the candy man can.

Friend of mine dressed up as this for halloween a few years ago ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Favourite stand up sketch ever!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nwQGcsQjTJY

Would someone please embed you tube sketch. Don't know how to do it on phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

FYI, icecream vans after hours and at extremely odd times like 10pm is most likely drug dealings. Seriously.

Or a pedophile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

It's weird that an ice-cream van stops at the drug-ridden estate next to mine every night, but doesn't come into my estate ever...

And stopped every night outside a big druggy house across the street from me when I was living in Dublin, and nowhere else on the street.

Stoners need sweets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I can vouch for the drugs thing. my ice cream man sells loose cigarettes too.

When I was in primary school my schoolbus driver's husband was an ice cream man and one day after we all got on the schoolbus he turned up in the ice cream van and gave us all 99s with red and green sauce. Best day ever!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

children naturally like sweet things, whatever the weather

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Dunno why some posters are moaning about the jingles they play, my local one plays Roger Ramjet! Yeh, its quite cool and retro throwing you back a decade or two hearing that.

Advertisement