Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 2013 Ocean City

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 2btw2

Hey I'll be heading over to Ocean city by myself this summer. I was looking for people to share a house with and to meet other J1ers going there too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 joeymc11

hey.. there are 6 of us in all thinking of headin east coast, OC in particular, we'll be looking for people to stay with as well so anyone interested let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ciara Mc

Hey guys there is a group of us (3 girls) heading to Ocean City this Summer would be interested in sharing acc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 FiF_91

Hi guys does anyone know where to look for accommodation in Ocean City. There's a group of 4 or 5 of us planning on going over and we're not too sure whether we'll need to share accommodation or what? Any help would be great!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Hazel Twomey

Looking to share accomm in Ocean City also! How old are ye all??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 acarmo10

Hey guys,
    Im planning on going alone to ocean city..if people need numbers then let me know as I would be happy to join! Im 21 and ready to have a laugh!
    Aisling

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Crowley13

Hey! There are 2 of us (girls) going to OC this summer looking for people to share accomadation with :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 acarmo10

Hey! Yeah im planning on going to OC too..Trying to see if I can get some sort of group together to bring the rent down! If youre interested heres my email acarmo10@caledonian.ac.uk and my facebook.. https://www.facebook.com/aisling.carmody.5

cheers,
    Aisling Carmody

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Hey Folks, me and two friends have just put down our deposit for our J1 to Ocean City(Maryland), we'll be seeing ye there! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ShonaD12

There are between 2 and 5 of us going to Ocean City and looking to share accommodation if anyone is interested?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Ciara Mc

Sounds great Shona

• Registered Users Posts: 39 fitzytour

hey three of us heading on the j1 (girls) looking for people to share with, have u sorted accom?

well guys, myself and 3 other lads are heading to OC aswell this summer (we are all 19 or 20)!!! looking for some people to share accomodation with. If any of ye are are interested send me a pm :) Any information from students who have already been to ocean city on accomodation, jobs, nightlife etc. would also be greatly appreciated!
    hey saw ur post, there's three of us heading to oc for the summer (girls), just wondering have ye got accom sorted and are ye interested in sharing? :)

hey saw ur post, there's three of us heading to oc for the summer (girls), just wondering have ye got accom sorted and are ye interested in sharing? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Paeru

Went to Ocean City in 2012 as well, look into Jolly Rogers theme park, Hooters (yes), and hotels for jobs! Some places don't like Irish people so it could be kind of hard to find a job.

As for accommodation, avoid a Greek guy named Theo! Had some bad times with him.

Seacrets was a great spot for nights out! Don't know about being under 21 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Briainod92

fitzytour wrote: »

There's a group of six of us heading over, guys and girls, might be looking for more to share with, give us a PM if you're interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 chris231989

Hi all,
    Was in OC last summer, brilliant spot must be said. With regards to Accommodation my friends and I were staying in the best accommodation in OC by far and the landlord has given me the responsibility of filling it for next year for him if possible. The place is huge, has balconies, Jacuzzi, 32 inch tvs in all bedrooms and living room, wifi, etc. Everything I could think of expect for swimming pool, haha. Anyway if interested and would like to find out more, give me an email at chrisdc18@live.ie or else send me a mail on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/chris.deasy.10
    Only 4 places left 2 in each unit, thanks
    Sound
    Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 26 havingthecraic

Hey all! 2 girls (20 and 21) going to Ocean City this summer! Only decided to go recently so only started looking for accommodation, is anyone still looking for people to live with? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SGolden

Hey there! Im looking to head out to Ocean city (maryland) not on a j1 tho, finishing college this year and just want to go out for a couple of months on a holiday! going out around may 21st or around then, and then was thinking of goin onto Myrtle beach for a while too! But willing to share accommodation for about a month anyway, so just let me know if anyone wants to spread the cost of accommodation for a while!! And if anyone wanna goes to myrtle beach after ocean city let me know too! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Gammylegend

HaylSilke wrote: »
    I'm with this girl! There is 4 of us now all women lookin to share with lads to mix it up a bit! Were all 20 :D

Hey myself and 2 other wexford lads are all booked up and ready to go if yee girls are looking to share accomadation?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Joekeohane

4 lads from Kildare looking for accommodation too. Dont have a clue where to start. Up for sharing so let me know if your interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Enya92

Hi everyone, 6 of us heading over to Ocean City on the 1st of June and are looking for two more to share accommodation with. We have an apartment lined up in the 6th street area which is $1500 for the season including all utilities (wifi, air-con etc) PM me if you'd like more details and are interested in sharing with us

• Registered Users Posts: 2 HaylSilke

Hey myself and 2 other wexford lads are all booked up and ready to go if yee girls are looking to share accomadation?

Hey theres 3 of us now but were still interested! :) Have yous looked into any accom?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 o_oremi

hey! we hv two girls here looking for housing, r u still looking for people to share the house with? my email is o_oremi@yahoo.com.hk
    Hey :) Just put my deposit down today aswell! Heading to Ocean City with 2 friends but they havent booked yet so Im on my own as of now, would be handy to have people to share accom with!

Advertisement