Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Checking for plagiarism on Webcourses

Options
  • 10-11-2012 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭

How can I run an assignment through the plagiarism software?

Did it before but can't find it now!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭JohnG18

It depends on whether the lecturer has allowed this in the module. Some will whereas for me the majority of lecturers never allowed this. It's possible that on a previous module it was available but on this particular one it isn't.

We we're never lucky enough to have this so we just had to reference the be jesus out of everything to ensure it was all our own work.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Alidee

Isnt there something like Crot free software to check yourself. Also colleges often use Turnitin software

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

Thanks for the reply's, I've referenced everything but just want to make sure. The course I'm doing uses a lot of theory which is either right or wrong, so it can show up. Web courses is after changing and I cant figure out how to get into the area I was using previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭BrianG23

webcourses down for anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

yes, and email

• Advertisement
Advertisement