Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comedy shows in the o2

Options
  • 10-11-2012 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Going to Michael McIntyre on Saturday and was wondering was anyone at such gigs in the O2; for example John Bishop is on this weekend there.

What time does the act come on?

Is there a warm up act?

Surely there is beer for sale?

Can you bring beer into the gig (to your seat)?

THANKS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

mozattack wrote: »
    Going to Michael McIntyre on Saturday and was wondering was anyone at such gigs in the O2; for example John Bishop is on this weekend there.

Is there a warm up act?

THANKS

I only know the answers to the beer questions. It is on sale, Pints and bottles around €6 for a pint. And yes, you can bring them to your seat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Thanks..

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭neddynono

When I went to see lee Evans he was on stage at 8 with no support. Most comedians take an interval around 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Is there a warm up act?

THANKS

I was at John Bishop last night. He came on at 8.15, there was no support act. There was an interval at 9.10 for 25 mins. Alcohol is on sale and you can bring it to your seat. Pints of carlsbeg were €6.20.

Very helpful, many thanks.

John Bishop any good?

Where to go after for beers? Into town?

• Advertisement

Is there only Carslberg?

We just went to Messrs cos its handy when you get off the Luas. AFAIK they only have Carlsberg in the 02 never seen anything else on sale, could be wrong though.

John Bishop was very funny, really enjoyed the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Carlsberg and Guinness on Draught.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Same. I saw Bill Bailey. No support act, came on at about 8, interval at 9 and he did loads of encores. I couldn't stay to the end of them so I don't know what time he eventually finished up.

Is there any wine for sale there?

• Advertisement

Is there any wine for sale there?

Yeah they sell wine, couldn't tell what type or whether its any good cos I can't stand the stuff. They also have Smirnoff Ice.

Advertisement