Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Refund from Online Company

Options
  • 10-11-2012 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭

Hi, I ordered a vitamin produc with a UK company online and paid for it. 5 days later I received an email saying the update to my order was 'Out of Stock'. They said I could wait for it or request a refund. As this supplement is very difficult to get and fairly expensive I sent an email looking for an immediate refund. I have now send 3 emails asking them for a refund and email notification to let me know thay have refunded me but they have not responded at all. I have never experienced this before and I buy a lot of things online. Any suggestion as to what to do next? I tried ringing the number on the site bot could not get through.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,351 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Presuming you paid by credit card: ring your bank and do a chargeback

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭angeline

Thanks for that. Will do.

Advertisement