If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi, looking for a deal on a set of speakers and possibly an amp....

Options
  • 10-11-2012 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭

would have 400 or so euro to spend.
    what would you be able to do?
    Its for a pressie for my dad's 65th birthday.

I have recently got a good set-up myself, so from my research, Id be looking at something like perhaps a set of monitor audios or missions, and possibly an amp.
    Hes not into digital music (aside from cd's), so doesnt need a system like my own marantz mcr603/sonos set up, he just needs decent speakers and an amp to hook up to the turntable and possibly the tv also.

Needs to be in stock too cos its for the 22nd November!
    Im based in Dublin so delivery there.
    Any help/advice/suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Terry,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭terrydel

Bump!
    Anybody??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Terry. Cheers for the call today. Keep me posted if I can help with anything else.

ATB

Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your assistance, appreciate it.
    If you had the Denon 520 amp in silver, I'd be happy to go with that so long as it is possible to connect it to both the turntable and television at the same time.
    And Id be keen on the MA BX2's in walnut.
    I am working from home again thursday, so if you can have them delivered for then that would be great.

Cheers,
    Terry.

Hi Terry.

I only have them in stock in the black at the moment. We did get a couple in silver through the doors but they are pretty scarce in silver.

Let me know what you think as I know you are on a time frame and I couldn't get a silver one in quickly enough for you.

I forgot to mention cable as well. Do you need some ? Symphony 200 which is £1.49 per metre is the cable to use if you need some.

ATB

Dave

Hi Dave,
    Im just checking with a place down south re. sourcing a silver version of the amp.
    I will be getting the speakers with yourselves, and the amp also if I cant get it silver from the guy Im checking with.
    Will confirm tomorrow if thats ok? If I confirm tomorrow, can it be delivered to my place Thursday?

Terry.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

terrydel wrote: »
    Hi Dave,
    Im just checking with a place down south re. sourcing a silver version of the amp.
    I will be getting the speakers with yourselves, and the amp also if I cant get it silver from the guy Im checking with.
    Will confirm tomorrow if thats ok? If I confirm tomorrow, can it be delivered to my place Thursday?

Terry.

Terry,,

no problem - once you can give us a shout before about 12.30 we will get it to you Thursday - and as ever, thanks for thinking of us - it's much appreciated,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi lads,

Ive just spoke to the shop down here who have said they will have a silver amp for me for next monday, so can i get a price for just the speakers (MA BX2's) with next day delivery?

Cheers,
    Terry.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

terrydel wrote: »
    Hi lads,

Ive just spoke to the shop down here who have said they will have a silver amp for me for next monday, so can i get a price for just the speakers (MA BX2's) with next day delivery?

Cheers,
    Terry.

Terry,

thanks again for thinking of us - €289.99 including delivery,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi,

I rang there but didnt get thru. I am happy to go ahead and order those in walnut colour, so give me a clal whenerv you can and we will get all the details sorted.

Thanks,
    Terry.

Hi Terry.

Speakers and cable despatched today and will be with you tomorrow at the Boot address.

Keep us posted if we can help with anything else or if there are any issues with the delivery.

Many thanks

Dave

• Advertisement

Hi Terry.

Speakers and cable despatched today and will be with you tomorrow at the Boot address.

Keep us posted if we can help with anything else or if there are any issues with the delivery.

Many thanks

Dave
    Cheers,

Can you have them call me before they are on their way, as I may have to be at the office tomorrow, so might have to arrange for Friday instead?

Much appreciated,
    Terry

Will do. I should be able to get a 3 hour slot for delivery in the morning but I'll get them to call you as well.

ATB

Dave

Will do. I should be able to get a 3 hour slot for delivery in the morning but I'll get them to call you as well.

ATB

Dave
    That's great, thanks again.

Terry.

Hi lads,

I wasnt at home yesterday, but the couriers never called.
    Would you have a contact number for them, as Im home today and it would suit to have them delivered.

Cheers,
    Terry.

Hi lads,

Ive not heard from the courier at all today or yesterday. Ive been home all day today.
    Ive left a message on your phone but havent got a reply.
    Can you explain whats happening?
    I need to get this thing delivered asap, its for a birthday present for next Thursday.
    Would appreciate a response.

Terry.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.