Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablet for 10 yr old

• 10-11-2012 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Looking at http://www.pcworld.ie/Product/BLACKB...-GB/306440/2.9 but would really love some feedback. The points that were made about this
    Tough, good camera back and front, however this will only run Blackberry Apps therefore am I thinking it will not run Google Earth etc and also games he plays i.e Sumdog, Scratch or will he be able to get these? Also is there a net nanny I can download for when he is browsing

Another tablet I looked at was disgo 9104 . 16gb memory, E200, back and front camera running Android 4.0. So if I bought this and because it is running Android will he be able to get more apps (and more importantly I will not have to pay for apps!!!)

PLEASE HELP!! APPRECIATED

Comments

Advertisement