Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harvey Norman Head Office for Complaints

Options
  • 11-11-2012 3:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,
    I was just wondering if anyone knows how I can email a letter of complaint to Harvey Normans head office.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭demoreino

Hi Seek30,
    I need the same address for a complaint. There is an address at the contact section of thier site but Im sure Head Office would never see your email.
    kevin.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 seek30

demoreino wrote: »
    Hi Seek30,
    I need the same address for a complaint. There is an address at the contact section of thier site but Im sure Head Office would never see your email.
    kevin.
    Hi Kevin,
    I am going to ring Harvey Normans head office tomorrow in Swords. I will let you know if this gets me anywhere as I have a letter/ email of complaint to send them.
    Seek.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

I assure you, it won't get you anywhere.

They really don't give a hoot about customers - hence the reason they lose so much money in the irish market.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement