Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amazing day!

• 11-11-2012 4:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭

Bought a great new telly, took my son to see American Idiot (Green Day musical) and took both my sons out for dinner and a great chat.

Home now bottle of wine drunk, 2 great movies watched and watching QI with my youngest on the new telly.

Do days get much better?

How was your day?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

I didn't die today......twas a good day!

Witchie wrote: »
    Bought a great new telly, took my son to see American Idiot (Green Day musical) and took both my sons out for dinner and a great chat.

Home now bottle of wine drunk, 2 great movies watched and watching QI with my youngest on the new telly.

Do days get much better?

How was your day?

I just rediscovered music I listened to when I was 15. It's still awesome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

(Green Day musical)

I don't blame you for having a bottle of wine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Finally got that piece of meat out of my teeth. 'twas a good day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

gungun wrote: »
    I don't blame you for having a bottle of wine

I loved them as a teen, grew out of them but then my son when he was 10 started to get into them and I kinda got back into them. Took him to see them for his 12th birthday and really enjoyed it so was no hardship to go to the musical today. Was great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

I went to a meditation day with my friend, then went to some god awful movie in the ifi.
    First time I've been a person since my baby was born instead of just being a mom, so yeah, was a good day :)

First time I've been a person since my baby was born instead of just being a mom, so yeah, was a good day :)

That's put a huge downer on my evening.

Que?

Que?

I dunno, just find it sad that it took that for you to feel like that. I've not been there so feel free to ignore me. :P

I went to a meditation day with my friend, then went to some god awful movie in the ifi.

Aww sweet but.......

......don't feel bad about being mammy coz it goes by so fast and they become independent people who see you as an embarrassment!

• Advertisement

Aww sweet but.......

......don't feel bad about being mammy coz it goes by so fast and they become independent people who see you as an embarrassment!

I don't.
    You need to be a person too though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Was out on the town with my best mates, had just a few drinks, danced like an eijitt with lots of women and got a battered sausage and chip before I went home sober.

Can't wait for my lazy Sunday tomorrow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

The funeral went well. that was a good day i guess and i got to get drunk at 2. so grand ald good day. But that was yesterday. todays a new day and i have a cough or some wired mutant disease that the humans gave to me. heres to 18 more hours and hopefully it'll turn out alright.

I don't.
    You need to be a person too though.

I hear ya. I know that well. Maybe coz have been doing to much "not being mammy" and drank a little too much that it didnt come across right. I meant that time with the wee ones flies by too bloody fast so enjoy it too!

I have always made time to be me in the midst of the mayhem of raising 2 sons and have enjoyed it to the full but those little moments with them are by far the best.

I hear ya. I know that well. Maybe coz have been doing to much "not being mammy" and drank a little too much that it didnt come across right. I meant that time with the wee ones flies by too bloody fast so enjoy it too!

I have always made time to be me in the midst of the mayhem of raising 2 sons and have enjoyed it to the full but those little moments with them are by far the best.

Couldn't agree more :)
    My baby is doing his first real smiles the past week or so - nothing in the world beats the feeling of seeing your baby beaming up at you with love :)

Advertisement