Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

christmas party

Options
  • 11-11-2012 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭

im looking to reserve an area or tables for around 20-30 people in the city centre for a saturday night in december if anyone has any suggestions of where would be good to book,im not sure if places would be booked out already, age group is 25-35 approx,thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

im looking to reserve an area or tables for around 20-30 people in the city centre for a saturday night in december if anyone has any suggestions of where would be good to book,im not sure if places would be booked out already, age group is 25-35 approx,thanks

Theres a thread here from a few days ago on the very same. I can't link to it at the moment, but have a quick look there. I think the last post was yesterday so it shouldn't be too far down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭smallgarden

MarkMc wrote: »
    Theres a thread here from a few days ago on the very same. I can't link to it at the moment, but have a quick look there. I think the last post was yesterday so it shouldn't be too far down.

thanks, thought that one was more one for food which would be competely different venues than just looking for tables somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Tailors Hall can accommodate meetings, events or parties.

http://www.antaisce.ie/tailorshall/TailorsHall.aspx

John Ducie
    01 7077076
    properties@antaisce.org

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

We had drinks and pub grub in the long stone. about 20 of us. was pretty good and all enjoyed. would go back. BTW no connection with the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭paddy.81

Hi,
    Would anyone have any ideas about venues in the city centre for a Christmas party? Even a pub that would have a space for around 50 people that we can reserve for after dinner.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

TGI Fridays is always good!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,380 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Toners on Baggot Street have 2 function rooms available... I would say book soon as that area is full of offices looking for christmas parties.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Gmol wrote: »
    We had drinks and pub grub in the long stone. about 20 of us. was pretty good and all enjoyed. would go back. BTW no connection with the place.

Yea, had a Christmas party in there last year, went to Doyles afterwards. Was very good.

Advertisement