Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad 3 OR iPhone 5 OR Galaxy Note 2

Options
  • 11-11-2012 11:29am
    Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭

So my parent's allowed me to buy any of these 3 iPad 3 OR iPhone 5 OR Galaxy Note 2
    But i do not know which one is the best to buy which one is better i had iPhone 4s and a Galaxy Note and an iPad 2nd Generation but if i be honest i liked the iPad the most of all but the only downfall is that you cannot make calls and all the phone stuff with it as it would be just false economy situation if i buy an iPad and then as we all need mobile phones buy a phone later on the year.
    So what are your opinions what is better in terms of battery,screen resoloution,memory,camera,applications and most importantly overall better device
    Thank you

Comments

Advertisement