Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smyths - €10 voucher

Options
  • 11-11-2012 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

Hi there, does anyone have a €10 voucher that would have been emailed to you from SMYTHA TOYS that expires today and can't use??? I am off to get some bits and have one, but if you have another to that you can't use I would be sooo grateful... as would Santa
    Thanks in advance, Merry Christmas
    :)

Comments

The €10 voucher (over €50 spent, €10 off) I got a few week ago expired in the 3/10/12. Did they send another one after that?

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

Yes I got one emailed to me that expires tonight at 11pm, I think was only valid for the weekend... I got a €5 one a few weeks ago.

Munstermad wrote: »
    Yes I got one emailed to me that expires tonight at 11pm, I think was only valid for the weekend... I got a €5 one a few weeks ago.
    Ahh, I was checking the wrong email address.

Is this is?

http://www.toys.ie/Special_Offers_Discount.aspx?offerid=140277

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

You are a star!!! Thanks a million... the guy in the red suit will be very happy... As will one little girl and her mammy :)

Advertisement