Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox kinect Controller

Options
  • 11-11-2012 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭

Looking to pick up a kinect controller for the young lad. Cheapest I've seen is amazon @ £80. Any place cheaper than this??

thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ufc pro

you would get a good second hand one on adverts, i only sold one a couple of days ago with a game and old fat adapter for 65, pitty had box and everything! id say you would get one for about 70-80 on adverts just keep looking, there a few up there now worth a look!
    hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Gamestop do them for €75 preowned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Do you mean the actual kinect thing that sits on your telly, (dunno if there is a controller for it so apologies if I have the wrong end of the shtick)

Anyhow argos selling kinect+adventures for €107 but all out of stock

Littlewoods sellling both for 119 (but if you sign up to credit account (apparently you can pay it off in one go anyhow without charges)you can get codes for 10eur off and it's free delivery!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

OP don't waste your money! it will only collect dust.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

nocoverart wrote: »
    OP don't waste your money! it will only collect dust.

Think you're right, I've kinda changed my mind.

Thanks for all the replies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭rvpalldway

Advertisement