Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablet comps suitable for 14 and 15 year old girls- suggestions please !

Options
  • 11-11-2012 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭

Hi all, I am hoping some of you smart people can help me. I have been trawling through all the threads on here looking for suggestions as to what tablet computers to pick up for my two younger sisters for Christmas.

I start off by holding my hands up and admitting that I know very very little about computers and I've just confused myself even more doing this research!

I am looking for something user friendly, more for the novelty of having a tablet than a high performing beast of a machine, something that will allow them to flick through the internet and maybe download some (free) apps. They wouldn't need huge memory I am sure. Nothing too complicated to set up because I would unforch be the designated person.

So here's the catch- is there any way I would get something simple but something quality for 100 quid a piece? Trying really hard to stick to a budget this Christmas! I can look online but would prefer to get something in a shop for warranty purposes.

Thanks so much, I would really appreciate any guidance!

Comments

Advertisement