Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Spinosaurus thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭Adam Khor

Oh yeah, I remember this...

Why the hell would they use a Suchomimus' skull for the 3D reconstruction of the Spinosaurus' skeleton? :(

Also, I hate it how all documentaries seem to depict sauropods as retarded flesh bags just standing there waiting to be killed.
    And what was that Sarcosuchus made of, Jell-O?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I agree and the 'fact' that spinosaurus died of a broken back when it rolled over?

The metal robotic arm against a car door to test it's strength? With no flexibility? The overly dramatic trashing of a Peterbilt truck by a big spino? (Mabye it was a Mack truck) Lots of stuff to rip apart (sic)

But it passes a few minutes by watching it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭Adam Khor

And why the hell would the Rugops attack the Spinosaurus??

Considering the size difference as it appears in the show, it would be like a bunch of weasels trying to down a Bengal tiger...

By the way, Rugops was 9 meters long in real life, that's quite respectable (as long as most large tyrannosaurids) so unless the ones in the show were babies, that Spinosaurus must have been around 45 meters long (as its head looks about as big as the entire Rugops it kills).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

The show is like a prehistoric version of Scream with one golden rule. Don't eat Paralititan or Spinosaurus will kill you!

Advertisement