Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard/Piano player available - Letterkenny

Options
  • 11-11-2012 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Keyboard/Piano player available. Based near Letterkenny. Over 20 years' experience in live and studio work. Looking for pro band and/or singer. Also session work. Rock, blues, country, light jazz, pop, ballad player. Have spent time in originals, tribute, covers and function bands. Have toured Ireland, UK and Europe. Have a wealth of own material in all above genres if originals band calls for it. Used to touring and travel.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bridetob2013

Hi there,

Just wondring if you play wedding receptions?

Thanks
    B2B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 nookfish

Hi, yes I do - PM me and I'll send you a link - thanks (by the way, if you send a message after the weekend I might not be able to reply till early Jan 2013)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 leitrim_lad

Hey there, you still interested in playing with original bands?

ceertainly am... pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tahf

Hi there,

If your looking for a drummer drop us a line.

• Advertisement

Hi - thanks for the enquiry but I'm no longer in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tahf

Cheers for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 guitardoag

nookfish wrote: »
    Keyboard/Piano player available. Based near Letterkenny. Over 20 years' experience in live and studio work. Looking for pro band and/or singer. Also session work. Rock, blues, country, light jazz, pop, ballad player. Have spent time in originals, tribute, covers and function bands. Have toured Ireland, UK and Europe. Have a wealth of own material in all above genres if originals band calls for it. Used to touring and travel.

country singer needs keys player for gigs, 19th and 26th of july in derry area,

Sorry guitardoag, massive thanks for the enquiry but am not in the Derry area anymore (wish I was) - am back on mainland UK.

Advertisement