Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in the city centre?

Options
  • 11-11-2012 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi all,

I've got family coming over next week for a couple of days and I am stumped as to where to find them parking. I don't drive myself, so I have never had to wonder about this. I live smack in the middle of town, so my best options seem to be Mill St. for overnight and the Cathedral or Dyke Rd for during the day. I'd rather find them something that is free. They don't mind walking a bit, but I don't really want to be a nuisance for others either. I read in an older thread that Whitestrand Ave. might be an option, but that's over two years ago and things might have changed. Anybody have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Free parking week nights in the city centre? Not sure it can be done.
    Salthill car park is free but quite a trek for older people.
    You can find pay options here

• Registered Users Posts: 8 maswala

The nights are doable - Mill Street is still free from 7pm. It's the days that I am wondering about.

Salthill car park - is that the one near the aquarium or even further out? Aquarium would be doable alright.

Advertisement