Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas fires.

Options
  • 11-11-2012 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy one to fit inside fireplace, any ideas where to go?
    Went up to a place on Barrack street but it was closed, i think due to the march yesterday so i'll try them again but i can't think of anywhere else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Boooourns

Anyone?
    I'd rather buy in Waterford but if there's no other options then i have a few sites online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

Boooourns wrote: »
    Anyone?
    I'd rather buy in Waterford but if there's no other options then i have a few sites online.

Byrne Gas just down from The Forum

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

there are loads of places that do those. If i were you though, i would spend the money and get a stove fitted. If gas gets really expensive, you will be glad that isnt your only option. Also, those stove things are the business, have one at home and it rocks, too hot in fact sometimes, have to open doors.

Barrack st stves
    Place on thomas st
    Morriss
    Heiton buckley
    Stove centre on cork road
    Tile place on tramore road by lidl

I would say likes of homebase and B&Q are good for gas inserts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭SPQRI

Elbows22 wrote: »
    Byrne Gas just down from The Forum

First Class!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Boooourns

Thanks folks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 Deise_67

just had a stove fitted in place of mains gas fire insert. will sell v v reasonable. if your interested pm me ! thanks

Advertisement