Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2tb 2.5 inch external drive

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

I've had a quick trawl through the usual suspects- and can't find the beat of this on price. Personally, I'd be more inclined to go with multiple drives- as the price works out a lot better (and if anything did happen to go wrong with a drive, you'd be less likely to loose all your data- even if you have it backed up elsewhere, its annoying as hell having to do a restore).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

smccarrick wrote: »
    I've had a quick trawl through the usual suspects- and can't find the beat of this on price. Personally, I'd be more inclined to go with multiple drives- as the price works out a lot better (and if anything did happen to go wrong with a drive, you'd be less likely to loose all your data- even if you have it backed up elsewhere, its annoying as hell having to do a restore).

That's a good point about multiple ones! As I already have a 1tb and another 1tb will mean I'll have all I need. Don't know why i didn't consider just buying a second 1tb one initially! So think I'll go for this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Slimline-Portable-Hard-Drive/dp/B008PABFX8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352711386&sr=8-1

£62 vs €107 on mymemory.co.uk

Not in any particular hurry though so I'll give it a week and see if I spot anything better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

grouping today for 99€. on phone so can't post.link

Advertisement