Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moderator for a .300 winmag

• 11-11-2012 4:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 397 ✭✭

i love my 300 but the muzzle flip is crazy. I was going to get a Brake but i think i will just try for a mod.

Thread does not matter would prefer something overbarrel but open to all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 sealice

Hi zig a friend of mine has a T8 i think its a M18 thread its on his remington 308. It will get rid of your muzzle flip and has good sound suppression he has it 2 years not sure how much he wants but if your interested i'll find out for you thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭dwighet

I would be careful putting a t8 on a 300 winnie...
    Im pretty sure you need a t8 magnum not your standard t8.

I had a ase ultrajet z on my 300 winmag and it was (magnum proof)..

Just make sure what you get is designed for magnums or else you may end up blowing it up to sh!t.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 397 ✭✭Ziggieire

dwighet is correct is has to be rated for a magnum

Thanks for your offer i think i may have it sorted now

• Registered Users Posts: 44 sealice

fair enough boys i dont know much about it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement