Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brick wall!!! Need advice!!HELP!!!

Options
  • 11-11-2012 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Been doing some serious training the past 7 months, weight lifting,cardio and changed my eating habits dramatically.
    And its been going great, lost loads of weight off my legs and have toned up nicely same goes with my back and my arms are starting to build some serious muscle.

problem is I carry most of my weight on my belly and chest(most annoying spot being a lad haha). Been only eating three square meals a day to really control my calorie intake, 5 days a week cardio sessions 40 mins, and my 3 day a week weight lifting plan on top of that.Plus my work occupation is being a drummer so Im always being active.

I lost a good bit of weight their for awhile and it was looking well, but recently I have just stopped losing weight in them areas(or its slowed up dramatically)
    I dont do weight lifting on my chest or abdominal area as I read its best to lose the weight their first before toning it up.

So Im kinda looking for advice in this area, is their anything I can do to get the ball rolling again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Start lifting in those areas, what you read is BS, your body will be out of proportion otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Ikuto

Mr. Rager wrote: »
    Start lifting in those areas, what you read is BS, your body will be out of proportion otherwise.

Oh really!! damn!! I'll start lifting weights then their I suppose and see how i get on, thanks man appreciate that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Also, maybe start tracking your calories, perhaps on something like MyFitnessPal?

Losing fat is 80% nutrition, 20% cardio.

Advertisement