Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If MarxComputers are gone... can you recommend anyone else on Northside of Dublin?

Options
  • 11-11-2012 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I'm hearing my fav PC builders (www.marxcomputers.ie) are potentially gone out of business, and here I was just about to place a monster PC build order with them too.

Can anyone here recommend another reputable (good history, good skills and good after sales support) PC build outfit that I could use on the Northside? Thanks.

c0y0te

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

hardwareversand.de will build it if you pay an extra 10 euro when ordering your parts. You'll get it a lot cheaper from them too. Good history, good skills and they are fairly decent for RMAing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

hardwareversand.de will build it if you pay an extra 10 euro when ordering your parts. You'll get it a lot cheaper from them too. Good history, good skills and they are fairly decent for RMAing.
    Only €10 now?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

Marx Computers are gone????? That's saddening

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GarH

Dammit. and there's me thinking they're just updating/modernising their website

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Retrovertigo

That's a shame. I was a customer of Martins from about 1998 when he was selling parts from a small room in the North Circular Road in the Buy and Sell. He was always a gent. I have to admit that I changed to buying parts online a few years ago as it was just to much of a hassle to head over to his Clontarf office. Hope himself and Rosemary are doing well anyway.

:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement