Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

j1 Long Island 2013

Options
  • 11-11-2012 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys,

Myself and a group of friends (all females) planning on going to Long Island on a j1 for next summer (2013).
    We're thinking somewhere along Bay Shore, South Shore that sort of region, so that we are close to New York but still around beaches :)

Wondering does anyone have any experience of a j1 in these sort of areas with regards to accommodation and jobs??

Also anyone else considering a Long Island for a j1 get in touch :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 aisroche

Hey! Another bunch of females thinking of heading out to Long Beach next summer. We were thinking probably a beach club for jobs but haven't got anything sorted yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Smcardle

white511 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Myself and a group of friends (all females) planning on going to Long Island on a j1 for next summer (2013).
    We're thinking somewhere along Bay Shore, South Shore that sort of region, so that we are close to New York but still around beaches :)

Wondering does anyone have any experience of a j1 in these sort of areas with regards to accommodation and jobs??

Also anyone else considering a Long Island for a j1 get in touch :)

Also looking at Long Island did you get anything sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 _Barbara_

Hey guys,

Is any of you still going to Long Island? I am planning of going to Long Beach everything sorted now only need the apartement. If any of you are still heading there and would like to share just give me a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 eddiektipp

3 tipp boys headin on Tuesday if your interested. Ah two 22 year olds and one 27 year old. Long Island is our spot just trying to sort the details

Hey eddiektipp have u found accomodation yet ? when are you flying out ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 eddiektipp

I think we have something with a gaa club lined up as far as I know. If your in need the first few nights wel put te up

Oh that's nice... Yeah I might need a place for the first few nights not sure yet... When are yous flying out ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 CaoimheB95

Hi,

I know this is an old thread. But I was wondering if ya had any advice on Long Beach heading out this summer and any info would be much appreciated. Thanks

Advertisement