Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the best overall smartphone on the market to buy for the first time?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Got it sorted!! Got one with a Samsung version was the phone that had what I wanted on a smartphone. It was my original choice at first but with all my research and searching its the phone for me!

Thought was a bit big at first for me but its worked out great, love the phone and has everything I need on it. Its my first smartphone and enjoying it! Its easy to use as well. Couldn't wait any longer for the Samsung Galaxy III mini and thought it be worth spending on the one I got. Delighted with it thanks for all the help!

Mods can close this thread if they wish! Happy New Year!

Doovdela

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭jones

*sorry just seeing you got it sorted congrats*

I've the S2 for almost 2 years and its a great phone but you're buying old tech at this stage? if that doesnt bother you then go ahead (it should be getting updated to jelly bean very soon)

I'll be getting a nexus 4 as my next phone - or the samsung s4 if it see's the light of day in the next couple of months

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Thanks. Oh I know what you mean but kind of wait until a phone has been on the market a while before I'd buy it - reviews and all that. Seems like a good quality phone but happy with it. Wouldn't be old tech to me.

The newer ones you wouldn't know what you are getting just be a bit unsure about getting a brand new one that be on the market. I was thinking of getting the latest samsung or the latest samsung mini but happy with the samsung I have has everything I need and want in a phone.

Good luck with your new phone when it out!

Advertisement