Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering at this moment help quickly please

Options
  • 11-11-2012 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

have a look at this ?
    You can let us carry your TFT/LED-articles in your basket through a Defective-pixel test easily. Therefor you should know, that there are specific classes for TFT-Displays (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defective_pixel). Within these test, we detect all defective pixel on your ordered TFT-Item in brand new condition and prevent you from disappointments and returns.

For that service w'll bill you overall 20,00 € for each TFT/LED-article in your basket

I'd like to order Defective-pixel tests for the TFT/LED-articles in my basket, for overall 20,00 €.

Should i buy this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

What monitor are you getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 colm102

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

OP,

Check the Asus dead pixel policy, it should be covered under this regardless-its worth checking as some manufacturers a screen has to have multiple dead pixels for the warranty to be activated.

Also, check out the EU Distance Selling Directive law(s), when you purchase online you have min. 7 working days to return the goods IIRC..

Advertisement