Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco at Liffey Valley

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,611 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Just on value, it seems hard to beat the dunnes 10 euro off after spending 50 dunnes run at the moment. We spend the 150 once a week and get it for 120. Are prices in dunnes in line with everywhere else or higher to make up for the vouchers?

Prices are higher than Tesco, way higher than Lidl / Aldi, more on a par with Supervalu. But if you consistently buy the offers and refuse to pay for items at full RRP prices (like €2.65 for a 2l bottle of Coke), the 20% discount is very useful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,853 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

The problem with going there is my wife buys specials we don't need and we end up spending the same

Hence why I(male) do the shopping at 8am on sat morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭ArthurG

Popped in over the weekend - was fairly underwhelmed. It looks huge from the outside but the food aisles at least seem very small. Not sure I'll be back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

i prefer it to the humongous maynooth store.

Advertisement