Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I missing something?

Options
  • 11-11-2012 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    The cushion setup in my MH seems fine when I'm using it for the 2x2 seater/dinette setup. But when I lower the table and pull out the extension arms to set the bed up, it seems I'm missing something. Can you have a look at the pics I've included and let me know. I read this thread....
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=78445240
    .....and it would seem to imply I should have some extra cushions to fill in the gap

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 finyar

Hi there,
    You are missing a long narrow cushion ( should be about 4" square) and the length of the inside cushion. It is basically is a filler for when you move the inside long cushion to the outside and lie it flat.

This cushion is normaly made to fold in two or in fact could be two cushions each about 3.5' long

Hope this helps

Finyar

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭demoreino

Hi Kelbal,
    As Finyar said , it looks like your missing a long narrow cushion as a filler for that gap.
    OR , if you didnt extend the extension arms to the max , maybe that would tighten things up for you on the inside.
    Kevin www.iwmotorhomes.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭kelbal

yes, its fine when i don't pull out the extension things. thanks guys.

Advertisement